PCG: Specially Designed for
Hedge Equities Ltd now brings a privilege service to its selected group of customers. This unique investment model called Priority Client Group (PCG) offers exclusive and in-depth research and analysis result to the client. These scientific data about the capital market are highly effective in accurately identifying the most favorable stocks.
This is achieved through a special team comprising financial advisors, stock market experts and customer service professionals. A minimum investment amount of Rs.10lakh is required to join the Hedge Priority Client Group (PCG).When you become a member, the stock market opportunities are maximized and the investment process is transformed into a profitable experience.
The rewarding features of PCG
The salient features of the PCG model are as follows:
- Personalized investment solutions for each customer suiting his/her priorities
- Priority for front end stocks with strong fundamentals
- Dedicated Financial Advisor and Customer Service Executive for each customer
- Multiple –level buying with the concept of postings infused to lower the risk
- Exclusive research team to analyze market trends along with the fundamentals of a stock
- Customers are updated daily about the performance of the stock market
- The performance of PCG monitored by veterans with in- depth market knowledge
The Right Decision at the right time
With PCG, every customer gets the advantage of an accurate analysis of the stock market to take the right decisions at the right time. An illustration of the fund allocation process is indicated below:
Always at your service
The Indian economy is riding on a wave of recovery and optimism. Now is the optimal time to take advantage of the bull market. Our Priority Client Group Service ensures that your money is safely invested in the most favorable shares in your best interest. The procedure to join the PCG is quite simple. Just fill in and submit the application along with following documents:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Initial Pay in Cheque
- Cancelled Cheque Leaf ( for bank details updation)
- Two Photographs
- Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your Stock Brokers/Depository Participant.
- Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange/CDSL on your mobile/email at the end of the day .......... Issued in the interest of investors.
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- KINDLY LINK AADHAAR WITH YOUR TRADING AND DEMAT ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY !
Lowest Brokerage in kerala, Cheapest Brokerage In kerala, Online Trading in kerala, Online Brokerage in kerala,
Free Demat Account in kerala, PMS in kerala, Portfolio Management System In kerala, Portfolio Management in kerala,
Portfolio Management Services in kerala, SEBI Registered Portfolio Manager in kerala, Equity Trading Services in kerala
Online Share Trading in kerala, Best Online Share Trading in kerala, discount brokers in kerala, Discount Brokerage in kerala,
Lowest Brokerage Commissions in kerala, Lowest Brokerage Fees in kerala, Indian Discount Brokerage, Indian Discount Broker,
Cheap Brokerage in kerala, Fixed Brokerage in kerala, Stock Broker in kerala, Fixed Stock Brokerage in kerala
Cheap Trading in kerala, Cheap Commodity Trading in kerala, Trading Terminal in kerala, Commodities Trading in kerala,
Best Performing Mutual Funds in kerala, Online Mutual Fund Investment in kerala, Best Funds in kerala, Debt and Hybrid in kerala,
Daily Stock Market Tracker in kerala, Live Stock Market Data in kerala, Share Market Updates& News in kerala,Stock Recommendations in kerala