We value your privacy
- The Website may require registration, which may require you to provide your details such as an email address, a password and other information and may also require you to share your ID and address proof to comply with statutory obligations, wherever necessary.
- From time to time, the Website may request you to provide other Personal Information for avaipng other benefits of the Services. On all such occasions, you will have an opportunity to provide or to decpne to provide such other Personal Information, which may or may not affect the requested services. The Website uses and discloses your Personal Information only as follows:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services offered or subscribed by you on the Website.
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts, advice and communications relevant to your use of the Services.
- To analyse Website usage and improve the services offered.
- For market research, project planning, trouble-shooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or any criminal activity.
- To Third Party Service Providers that provide services to HELand are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
- To improve features, tailor the Website to your interests and needs, and to get in touch with you whenever necessary.
For any of these purposes, we may use group companies /affiliates, third party vendors, agents, contractors, consultants or service providers (individually a Third Party Service Provider and collectively, the Third Party Service Providers). We may also use them to help us in providing / assisting with the features of the Website, such as sending email messages on our behalf, collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting you regarding any problem with such Services or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality. Such Third Party Service Providers are bound by privacy restrictions which are similar to the restrictions mentioned in this Policy.We will not sell, share, rent, disclose or trade your Personal Information with any affiliate or any third party, except as mentioned above; and also to:
- Provide you with the product and services
- Conform with any legal requirements or comply with legal process(es)
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services
- Protect the interests of HEL, its affiliates, or its members, constituents, or of other persons
- To meet statutory obligations HEL may make anonymous or aggregate Personal Information, and disclose or use such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner for purposes of research, advertising and comparison to organisations approved by HEL.
Servers and further access to your account will not be possible. The Website will also promptly disconnect any connection it had established to your linked accounts and delete all account credentials.our/hired servers indefinitely. Your data may also remain on their backup server or media.
The Website may provide you with periodic summaries of your Account Information and send email/SMS alerts. The Website also allows you to subscribe to email newsletters, research information (if any) and may from time to time transmit emails/SMS, promoting the Website or third party products or services. You have the ability to opt out of receiving our promotional emails/SMS and to terminate your newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions on the Website. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS and such transactional alerts.
If you use a bulletin board, blog or chat room (if any) on the Website, you should be aware that any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users/visitors and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. The Website and HELare not responsible for any personal information you choose to submit in these forums. These forums shall be hosted by the Website or by our Third Party Service Providers on HELs behalf.
The Website will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from a web server or other means. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computers hard drive.
When you register for the Services, the Website requires a Login ID and a password from you for your privacy and security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and password and you may not provide these credentials to any third party. We recommend that you change your password periodically.
While accessing your linked accounts online, the Website uses a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session, and to protect Website accounts and systems from unauthorized access. From the time you submit your Login ID and password, these communications between your computer and the Website are encrypted using at least 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery. The Website also encrypts your Website password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us.